Cevi's update 9/10/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Hi all!  Have you Thanked the Lord for the day He has made?  I have!!  And also for the healing He's done and the beauty of seeing my daughters and for everything else.   We're getting prepared for the trip to Children's Hospital come Monday morning at 9:30am.  They're going to allow me to ride in the ambulance with her which is at her request.  Her white cell count this morning is 14 so it's kind of staying in the same area (by the way 5-8 is normal).  She's moving even more today and the therapist is amazed at how much she gets from one day to the next.  Her nutritionist came in today (they ran a nutrition panel on her) and said that compared to two weeks ago, she'd never ANY stress and she has extra stores on protein (for her healing).  She went on and on about it (really impressed me) and just couldn't believe what she was reading (now tell me there is no God).  Being here, seeing the people here and going through this has really made me Thankful for what I have and who I am.  It also has made me depreciate material things (and I never considered me materialistic).  Tom and Shary will be here tonight and we'll be making the move to Children's over the weekend for us and we'll finish Cevi's stuff on Monday.  I can't wait to see them, I miss them so much.  I'll get the complete address for you all and send it out on the next update OK?
I love you all, continued thanks for all the help and God Bless you all.
-Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-