NOISY STIFLES

WENDY WLWRIDE@AOL.COM
I HAVE A 9YEAR OLD ARABIAN JUST STARTING TO DO ENDURANCE
HIS STIFLES MAKE A POPPING SOUND IN THE BEGINNING, THEN AFTER
RIDING THE NOISE GOES AWAY. WAS TOLD TO DO CAVALETTI
WORK WITH HIM AND HILL WORK.WANTED TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT
HURTING HIM BY DOING ENDURANCE. HE'S A GREAT HORSE.SHOWS
NO LAMENESS EVER AND HAS DONE 1 LIMITED DISTANCE.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-