need to care lease a horse

Christian Love clove@lincpfp.com
I am in need of a horse to care lease.  I have been riding endurance for about five years and own a farm near Nashville TN.  My best friend has been riding my 19 year old Arabian mare for the last two years and is doing extremely well.  She is ready to start riding some slow LD rides.  Unfortunately, an old injury has found its way to the surface on Kaz and the vet has told us to give her 6 months to a year off.

Tracy is doing so well that she does not really want to stop riding for that long.  I only have one other horse and that is the one I ride.  And when Kaz gets better, Tracy would really like to keep riding Kaz.

So, what I am trying to say is:  Please?  Does anyone have a sweet horse that you would like to send to a WONDERFUL home with lots of love and riding at least 4 days a week?  I am hoping that someone has some reason for needing a person to keep their horse in shape through the winter so that they can have a conditioned horse back for the Spring.  I would take excellent care of them, the farrier comes religiously every five to six weeks and I worm every two months.  If shots are needed in the time frame that I have them - I will take care of that.  I have plenty of pasture, great fencing, plenty of water, lots of hills, an extra nice 12x14 stall for bad weather and lots of hay when the grass dies.

The only two stipulations are that I cannot have a stallion (since the horse will be with two mares) and that the horse is nice.  I need one that is not a run away, does not kick or bite people, and is responsive to basic commands.

If you would be intersted in helping me and have a horse that you would let us care lease for 6-8 months or more, please let me know.  I am willing to drive 8-10 hours to pick them up.  That pretty much covers the SE.  My e-mail address is clove@lincpfp.com.  My work # is 800-887-8358.  My home number is 615-799-1481.  Or, if you are going to be at the Big South Fork Ride - I will be there too.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-