Re: RC: Tales from 'The Insecure Newbie'

In a message dated 09/02/1999 6:55:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
psbrush@hotmail.com writes:

<< Thanks again to everyone who encouraged me to my first ride…… >>
Peggy, I want to thank you for your post.  It is encouraging to me, as I am
older than you and "trying" to get ready for my first ride on the 11th of
Sept.  I think I have gone past the nervous stage and into something
resembling frenzy to take 90 percent of the things I own that might EVER be
needed.  I finally figured out yesterday that my poor little guy cannot carry
my tack room or 500 gallons of water and it is only 30 miles, not 3000.
I have been enjoying Ridecamp and would never have had the nerve to try this
without it.
Ellen & Abra (whew, no refrigerator)
Oregon

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-