"So-called "Apology""!

Kerry kdykes@hotmail.com
Whether or not I agree or disagree with the points made regarding "classic" --- the post was one of the most offensive ones I've ever seen in terms of "being sorry that there are even people out there who would think 50 miles is a classic distance."

The fact that it was repeated, in different words, several times drove home the message that it was a deliberate insult an a fine example of arrogance....

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-