photos

Karen Paulo zap6000@cyberhighway.net
LAST CHANCE to get your phtos to me in time for the latest revision of the book "America's Long Distance Challenge". The manuscript is at the publishers now & if you have a photo to submit you need to send it NOW. Mail to Karen paulo; 3928 John Day Hwy; Vale,OR 97918. Identify horse&rider, location or anme of ride, include permission to use the photo. We will try to return all photos but unfortunately, since items pass thru many hands and the mail, I cannot guarantee their return. THANKS!! Karen paulo

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-