Swanton - Neck & neck all day - and heading home

Kathy and Godfrey left the Swanton VC at 94 miles at 19:45!!

Ellen McCrary says that fast time from Swanton to the finish line for
100 miles is in the range of 1:45, but they've been pushing each other
all day and may make it in an hour. Dusk is just setting in, and
it's still light enough that I can easily see out into camp even
with the lights and computer screen changing my vision, so they
have enough light to move out with speed for at least 15 minutes...

Any bets on which of these horses will come in first??

It's worth saying that this is the IAHA National Championship Ride...
I heeard both of these horses are entered. I'll post if I find out.

68 THOMPSON L S ZANE GREY+//
11 SULLIVAN S E BLUE MAX

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-