Cevi Update 8/28/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
I haven't been able to connect to RideCamp for the last few days so here's a summation;
She has multiple infections but seems to be responding to have drainage tubes put in and antibiotics going. We had a really rough few days there, but everything is looking up.  We sat her up in a cardio chair today for what was supposed to be a half hour, but turned into 2.5 hrs, and she handled it well.  She still isn't moving her left leg, but the Lord has been working on piece at a time so I know it'll come back soon.  Her dexterity in her arms and hands have improved about 60% over the last three days and it's great, she can reach over the halo and scratch her head.  We are so blessed and thank everyone for everything.  Cevi and Shary are truely MICACLES. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-