[Fwd: Fwd: Work Virus]

---- Begin included message ----

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@ns.vvm.com;@aol.com;>
  • Subject: Work Virus
  • From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:22:46 -0500
Warning

        There is a new virus going around, called
        "work." If you receive any sort of "work" at all,
        whether via email, internet or simply handed to
        you by a colleague...DO NOT OPEN IT.

        This has been circulating around our
        building for months and those who have been
        tempted to open "work" or even look at "work" have
        found that their social life is deleted and their
        brain ceases to function properly.

        If you do encounter "work" via email or are
        faced with any "work" at all, then to purge the
        virus, send an email to your boss with the words
        "I've had enough of your crap.. I'm off to the
        pub." The "work" should automatically be forgotten
        by your brain. If you receive "work" in paper-
        document form, simply lift the document and drag
        the "work" to your garbage can. Put on your hat
        and coat and skip to the nearest bar with two
        friends and order three pints of beer (or rum
        punch). After repeating this action 14 times, you
        will find that "work" will no longer be of any
        relevance to you and that "Scooby Doo" was the
        greatest cartoon ever.

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----