Manfred and Mongolia

Sandy Rovane buytheline@softcome.net
Manfred has had a problem in our country because of our highways, gates, private property and the fact that we have a freeway system instead of a road system.  He got across Mongolia because his drivers, ladden with Vodka cost him $170. per month.  Is there anyone here willing to work for those wages.  I don't think do. He is just a little naive about his travels and I asked him about security and he said "what do I have to steal"  I understand that he is now riding highway 50 and another one of his answeres to getting his rig moved was "I'll just take the bus back and pick it up."   Sure!  We live in a country that is so vehicle, highway, privacy conscious that it is almost impossible for any one in a foreign space to think something could be so difficult.  When I told him he could come into the house when we were gone he was totally aghast that anyone would allow someone they don't know to enter their house when they weren't home. I told him, this is American. So why is it so hard for him to travel here?  Thanks for everyone who has helped him so far.  Go see Forrest Gump and maybe you could understand.  Pretty is as pretty does. This is just my two cents and I apoligize if I am being rude.  I lived and rode with him and his horse for 7 days and grew fond of his cream.  I world without borders.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-