my lovely trip

Well I went to East Tennessee to get some rest and relaxation! Took my Horse
along with me. I was in the area not only hoping to rest and relax but also
do some work on a business deal. Seems we all can never get away from IT ALL
if someone does manage will you please contact me? If I have to worry about
my dogs or horse then you haven't found IT ALL. I have seem to missed some
of the discussions on ride camp! sheesh I had 46 of the things waiting on me
NO PUTER!I am still suffering from withdrawal. OK OK I am rambling here
again!
I had the wonderful pleasure of riding a 7 mile trail in Morristown
Tennessee at the Panther Creek State Park. It is managed by the Lakeway
Horse Club. It goes along the lake for about 4mi. I actually went down to
the lake for Baru's first visit. Needless to say she was rather in AWE at
such a large amount of water. A small wave went up her nose and the
bewildered look was absolutely priceless.  I had three brief encounters with
some white tail deer a 4pt buck and 3 does.  They actually stopped and
watched us pass. One doe was afraid of some hikers I came across. Heck Baru
was afraid of them too, they were not very friendly to me when I addressed
them, Hikers don't understand "passing on the left." They took a pick of the
deer but not of my purdy arab mare. Baru was most offended. She left a pile
of poop for them. It was really a lovely trip and the trail was great oh for
the Rock fearing folks it has limestone rocks and some nice bigguns too!!!
we climbed a few for the fun of it. I saw a group of vultures where they
nested, it was very neat. Nothing quite was breathtaking as seeing all the
mountains coming down to meet the lake.I highly recommend this if you are
heading that way. they have a campground for horses. VERY VERY primitive.
They have a nearby human campground on the main facility. Also a boat dock
and a 1.5 mile bike trail,swimming pool, and they have some kind of wildlife
zoo thing. I was going to see about riding on Clingmans dome, But on this
trip it sent me to the DR with some bad back trouble, it kind of ruined my
riding plans but hey there will be more trails. I wanted to tell all about
this trail it really worked my horse to drop her nose and look down at the
trial. Yes it is small but they need some support, if you are ever in the
area drop by and take a ride,COGGINS TEST NEEDED HAVE IT ON YOU! They have
it in the works of possibly getting more trail heads worked on to open it up
to over 20+ miles of trail plus even opening up more trails that will
connect more trails (did that make sense?) Okay enuff babbling!  Have a
great ride
Carla (recovering) and Baru (whew no more of that darn loading and unloading
again we are home!)