More info on the "misssing" PAC horse

From Jerry Young

Hey gang;

Hope that this finds all well.  I don't know about the rest of you but this was
one of my most memorable trips.  Good friends and a great adventure.

Talked to Brian this evening and this is from the horses mouth (sort of).
Brian, Valerie, Goofy and Copper left Canada on Sunday.  They took the same
route basically that we took to Canada only in reverse.  They took a side trip
through Yellowstone.  Brian called me from the Flying J truck stop in
Winnemucca, Nevada about 8:30 P.M. and they were going to bunk there at the
Rodeo grounds for the night.  All is doing well.  He was in great spirits
and talked on his cellular for about 30 minutes.  Very happy.

He said that he'd stop here in Reno and visit on their way through tomorrow.

Goofy in Brian's words is doing great.  He told me that they had found him about
9 P.M. on Wednesday night.  They were just about to give up when
one of the trackers on a  quad happened on Goofy.  He had gotten about halfway
back to camp Brian had said from where he had lost him.  His right
rear foot had gotten caught in the stirrup.  The tracker de-tacked Goofy and led
him on the quad back to Brian.  Brian then went back to camp and got
Val and the trailer.  Goofy was in pretty good condition.  He had a cut about 8
to 10 inches where the breastcollar had cut him between the legs.  This
was healing very well Brian said.  Wasn't much dehydrated, they had had a BIG
rain/thunder storm on Tuesday so Goofy had lots of water and feed.

They had to wait til Sunday to leave and have been taking it slowly coming
home.  Good work Brian!!!  Welcome home Goof!!!

Please share with other concerned endurance riders this great end to an
adventure