Bell Cow Boggie

J. Brashier quitab@theshop.net
I'm not an endurance rider by nature (or by horse for that matter) but I will be at the boogie.  I rode last year, it was my first ever endurance ride.  My horse (a Quarter Horse, Peruvian cross) knew I was crazy and he thought that guy trying to take his temperature was totally insane, but we finished.  My horse quit 2 miles out from the finish, but got mad when some 50milers passed him and charged on.  We came in next to last with 3 minutes to spare.  I didn't put many miles on him before (we rode in a drill team 3 times a week, some easy trails once in awhile) and I haven't put many on him lately due to the heat, but I plan to start. They tell me to finish is to win and that along with what my horse tells me is what I go by.  If Shomi gets tired and we don't finish, fine, at least we tried.

J.C. and Shomi

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-