Jumping Hackamore -Where to buy?

Sally Aungier aungish@unos.org
Does anyone know where I can purchase or have made a jumping hackamore like or similar to the one pictured at this site?

http://www.annestackshack.com/other.htm

I bought this one but it is not of a very good quality leather and I had to have it remade to fit Lella's little arab head.  It ended up with a lot of holes in the leather where we pulled out the old stitching so now it has some weak points. I wouldn't trust it to hold up for long.
My mare had been going reasonably well in a french link, but she just loves the this type of bridle as evidenced in the improvements of her frame.  (I am not interested in trying a mechanical hackamore on her.)  She has wonderful brakes even in a group and just doesn't need much for control. I would be happy to find it either in leather or biothane.

For those of you without web access it pretty much looks like a regular bridle with a very padded noseband.  The reins attach off of rings positioned on the noseband.  I think that either Equus or Practical Horseman had an article a few months back on bitless bridles. Unfortunately, they didn't provide information about where to obtain them.

Thanks
Sally Aungier
(disquised as a "guest" at the moment)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-