From: sshaw@pacbell.net
To: navion
Cc: Karen Sweaney ; John Parke ; Debby Lyon ; Skip / Susan Dyke ; Marci Cunningham
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 1999 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: Deadman 50

navion wrote:
:  Cuyama Valley 50 mile E ride    Ok Gang,  It's time to put up or shut up.  .....
From Steve and Michele Shaw:
Michele and I are on board. Michele has volunteered to be head vet and take on all of those tasks. I will assist with all food stuffs and prep. Training of PR staffs and those logistics. If anyone else really wants these, or parts of these that is OK with me and I will take on any other "dirty tasks"

STeve