facility for enurance riders/Mt. Hamilton, San Jose

kim  joureegal
Beautiful private facility perfect for endurance riders! Over 9,000 acres to ride on in the most serene and magical area I have ever been.Just a few miles up Mt. Hamilton Road, in San Jose. Enclosed pastures for horses to play in and just be horses. Huge barn, tack room, feed room two arenas for flat work, both can be used just about year round.
Great for a horse recovering from a hard season, a retired horse or even better for the competitive endurance rider to obtain the optimum conditioning for both horse and rider! I feed excellent quality hay and grain specific to individual horse' needs. Staffed for feeding and stall cleaning and grooming when you are not able to be there. Call or e-mail me if you are interested.(408)358-8276.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-