Calcium Cloride

Jinnifer Smith FancyNite@aol.com
Ok, have a blonde question here...
we are building a round pen... my mothers husband asked if we could put calcium cloride on the surface, (to serve as a dust stopper) if this would harm the horses?  well as usuall, I gave him the look....(come on we've all had that look)

Does anyone have any idea? and if this is not a good idea, do you have any suggestions?  Please.... I am very excited for this project to be done... and trust me when I say my horse needs this project to be done....Thanks.

Happy Trails all.
Jinnifer

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-