Check it Out!
PAC Horse still missing - what's happening
- To: ridecamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: PAC Horse still missing - what's happening
- From: "Michael K. Maul" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:07:08 -0700
- Organization: National Semiconductor
Our onsite guy Scott is keeping us posted on the efforts to
locate Brian Reeves Horse Goofy. I have not had any contact
with Brian so I don't know if he needs any other form of help.
It's 12:30 CDT on Monday and Brian Reeves' horse is still missing.
Things being done to help find the lost horse:
- 40-50(?) riders have been out every day since the horse took off,
- a plane has been up during daylight hours since the plane took off
- one of the local farmers will start flying as soon as the weather clears
- notices are being posted at all vet clinics, restaurants, garages,.......
- The RCMP was notified and will contact one of the posted numbers if they
- the radio and TV stations have posted the information and contact phone
- the Parks has their people out on the trails looking
- Brian and his people have been out checking
- all open water sources are being watched
- the nearby "Pony Club" has been out every? day since the horse disappeared
- word-of-mouth news is spreading;
- we are receiving phone calls from the nearby farms confirming that
have checked their fields and have shut all gates.
- another group of 10 riders just turned up to help look
I'm not part of the activities other than answering the phone but these are
the things I know are being done; there may be more.
Spruce Woods Manitoba
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp
Check it Out!
Back to TOC