CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Dana Reeder (USEAST) lasthombre@hotmail.com
GREAT RIDE!!!  Wish I were there.  I feel like I was.  I had endurance.net logged on most of the day checking photos, progress, news reports, etc. every 15 minutes.  The only problem now is no one has put the final tally on the current status page.  There is only a partial finish list.  On well, I'll keep looking.  What an exciting day. Once again Congratulations.

     Love
     Dad & Regina

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-