life after ty-up

ellen tully et-albert@msn.com
Will someone please lend me advice on how to start a horse back to work, after ty-up, once the muscle enzyems have returned to normal.  My 'pal' has been recuperating for almost three weeks. We are both antzy to get out.  My vet is quite competent but doesn't have endurance experience.  He tells me I could put him on baking soda and start getting on him for twenty minutes a day, five days a week.  Somehow this doesn't seem right.  Why doesn't one of our literay friends compile info into a book on how to pick up the pieces after our downfalls.  We all seem to have had them. Can you tell I'm frustrated? Any experienced help will be greatly appreciated, thank you. ET

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-