RE: debbie lyon and recoup

Gotta wonder here if someone should go up and interview her and her fall
kind of like they do on NECKCAR er oops NASCAR. You know ask the really hard
questions such as "When you were falling off your horse did you note any
kind of sounds emitting from your horses exhaust manifold?"
  I prayed that all would be well with you and your hubby. I told hubby of
fall and he looked at me puzzled and asked "you wanna do THAT?" he must have
seen the 'glazed over eyes as I read ALL my ridecamp posts with a new
vigor.' Yes I still wanna do TEVIS!! and Yes If I was to go down like she
did YES it will be worth it. Okay maybe I would whine more than she did and
grunt and groan but YES to say I was riding TEVIS will be worth all the
aches, pains, and hoopla that goes with it. I mentioned all well with hubby
as well we all know that they take a beating as well, they stand on the
sidelines and wonder if you will make it in the next vet check part of them
hoping maybe they will pull her but i don't want to see the heartbreak in
her eyes. They know the dangers out there lurk....and the Selfish part of
them say darn I guess we gotta load up and head to the next vet check. When
they hear you have gone down the time from when they hear the news till the
time they actually get to see that A) you are alive and B)see your face is a
lifetime of wait. God Bless you Debby and be nice to hubby as well!!
Carla (still waiting with glazed over eyes )
and Baru (can't we just take the trailer there do you have to ride???)