Fwd: RC: Re: judging a book (or a horse) by its cover

I just signed on to RC after being away for quite awhile.  Sue and David
just don't get it!   They are living proof of something!

---- Begin included message ----
Oh, gee golly, here we go getting serious.  And all I was doing was having
some fun.  By a real study, I meant, besides the Tevis.  Kind of putting it
, the study, in real day to day race terms or terain or whatever.  Anything
besides the Tevis.   Bye for now.... a heavyweight that  knows weight does
make a differnce, no matter how you look at it.  Just plain common sense.
Jerry
Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg

Standing JABASK KNIGHT
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Susan Evans Garlinghouse wrote...

---- End included message ----