Bucks Cty Fall Festival 25 drought alert! - NE

Diane Nelson safehavn@fast.net
We have a serious situation developing in the NE with an extended
drought that will impact on our ability to hold the BCFF25 on
9/12/99.  Our normal water source has dried up and neighboring
wells are in danger of going dry also.

We will keep everyone informed as best we can.  We will seek
alternate water sources but right now the situation looks grim.

Diane Nelson
Ride Manager
BCFF 25

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-