re:Where is Nick and Warpaint?

Judy Long julong@cisco.com

Uh, Warpaint's at home and Nick's at work?  ;)

Nick got a new job and started on the Tuesday
after Tevis.  He's at a start-up in San Francisco
and is excitedly working on setting up his IT
department.  I know he did do some work on his
Tevis story, I just don't know how far he got.

Warpaint looks great and has been taking it easy.
Amazingly enough, he only lost 44 lbs on the ride
(1045 at the start, 1041 at the finish).   Things
went well through the whole ride (up until I
missed him at the finish).

So the story should be coming along soon...

Judy

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-