The great saddle search!

Kathy Klein Findaklein@aol.com
Dear Ridecamper’s:
I have read all the articles about saddles on Ridecamp.  My  beloved saddle of 4 years, a Passer Nicole Dressage saddle( restuffed recently) is making my horse sore in the loin, causing a very small white spot and a few white hairs on the same side as the spot(spot is smaller than dime).  He is  sore, and he let me know that the last time I rode him(smart boy!).  I had a problem, before, changed pads, restuffed, etc, etc, but am back to trouble.  I believe it is (past)  time to get him a better and more fitting saddle.  He is 15, high withers for an Arabian, tall, slender, with a dippy back(it’s better than it used to be, he does dressage) and a powerful, muscular butt.  Please help me out with your comments and suggestions.  Can you try these saddles out before you buy?  I am a little frightened of paying 1800 for a saddle that I can’t try out!  What to you Ridecamper’s recommend?
Thank you,
Kathy Klein

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-