Re: Rescues and prospects

In a message dated 1/23/99 6:50:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, karlar@flash.net
writes:

<<  If I recall correctly, Marcia Smith's great horse Harry was one example.
Of course, not all of us have as good an eye for great potential. >>

Yep, you remember correctly.  I got him out of a lot here in Oregon, along
with another horse that I called "Spider"...  Actually, I called him Dirty
Harry originally...  Got both of them going a little bit, and Chuck Stalley
came along and bought both of them.  The rest, as they say, is history.

Heidi