Re: Public Relations Disaster -- Help Please

Hi Connie
	Is the "National Parks & Conservation Association" a govt. org. or private
group?  What is it's relationship to the Park Service? Do I understand
correctly that in (6) Huse asks NPCA members to write to O'Neill against
the continued operation of the 3 horse facilities and you are asking us to
write to him in favor of them? (Just want to make sure before I hit that
"write" button!)
Cheers, Laney