Re: WHERE WILL ENDURANCE HORSES COME FROM...

Here, Here Heidi;

Thank you for pointing out many facts, that needed to be known.  Except, I
disagree with backyard rescues.  Some of these are top performing horses that
that 'yuppie' needed to have.  Then realized what kind of care and commitment
it took.  Don't knock them.  Some have the breeding to succeed.  From what
I've read in everyone's post, mine definitely has the breeding and he was
bought out of the back yard.

Look at each horse individually, don't group them all together.  It is like
saying all 'receptionists' have no skills and will never amount to anything.
I've met many in my time that have promoted themselves too top paying jobs.
The same thing can be said about horses.

This is a relatively 'new' sport.  There are many different aspects of the
breed yet to be discovered.