For Sale:friend's Sports Saddle

Listing for a friend, Julie Herrera (909) 678-7051.

Black endurance model, 14 1/2" seat, stirrups moved back 1/2", in excellent
condition.  With Easy Ride black stirrups, biothane leathers, Toklat
reversible ss pad with open cell foam inserts, QuickCinch biothane girth,
$785.  Available immediately.

This was my nearly new saddle which I sold to Julie after loaning it to her
for a while--her husband wouldn't ride in anything else.  But he doesn't
want to do the conditioning, so she wants to sell it.  It's in excellent
conditiion, however, the pad has seen a lot of use since she's used it on
her other saddles.  She's got all the original fittings/girth that shipped
with the saddle new, as well.

I, in the meantime, bought another ridecamper's SS, or I would have
purchased it back.

Lynne