CalPoly Arabian Mares Sent To Feedlot!!!

The following post is on the Arabian Rescue Board. Please send an email
to the person at the bottom of the post letting them know how you feel
about them sending these mares to the feedlot. The feedlot owner wants
$400 for each of the mares. I have been told that Cal Poly still has
seven additional mares that need to be saved. These mares were suppose
to have been protected by the Kellogg Trust that originally setup the
breeding program at Cal Poly.