Re: WHERE WILL ENDURANCE HORSES COME FROM...

"Proven endurance lines will bear out...."  but that is part of it,
isn't it, that there can't be proven endurance lines if no one can
afford to create/continue them.  I did that survey of endurance horse
buyer's concerns, and bloodlines & sire & dam's accomplishments weren't
high on the priority list.  So, if Dobbin is a fantastic winner, and if
Dobbin's a gelding, and if no one icares enough to look at pedigrees
when buying or is willing to pay the breeder a living wage to breed
siblings of Dobbin's, where's the proven Dobbin endurance line coming
from?

Peace & love back at ya, we could use more of that in this world.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand   STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
   Arabian Horses * Nutrition for People & Critters * WebArt