re: herd dominance stuff

>>charges the fence with ears penned back everytime the baby comes within

20 ft.  The other gelding, normally the jerk, simple cranes his neck out

Natalie
 I realize this post is old now but I missed it at the beginning of the
week.

some GELDINGS KILL FOALS

It has to do with the instinct of the wild herd stallion to kill all
offspring which are not his.

Protect your baby !!!

Marie McRae

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.