Re: smelly1now#2

How ironic I set here this AM getting ready attack the  smelly  body
and all of a sudden I smell one and I'm still in the house!  Now I know
it's not the dead beat one on the trail because it's too far away.  I
think the "put it in a bag and have a real great stink bomb for future
use "  is really great and that's the one I'll try!  I can even store it
near the present site,(but off the trail) that way if it the bag falls
apart it wont start this process all over again.  Thank you all for the
solutions.
You have been great!
Potato