Re:mules

Hi Sandy Lundberg.  I've had mules for the last 13 or 14 years,  They are wonderful versitile animals.  I have been using my molly mule in the same things that I would if I had a horse.  Last year I started roping and cow penning.  This year I think will be a good time to see if she will be good at endurance.   My new mule is about the same age as the one you have and with him being half arab in 5 years should be pretty good(I hope).  I have had quite a few people in my area get ahold of me about endurance riding so with any luck we all can get together and swap stories or at least give each other some encouragement.  Keep in touch would like to see how your young mule does since he is around the same age as mine .  Good luck and enjoy him because you will have a friend for life.