Aussie Rider Helmet

I have a dog-chewed "Aussie Rider" helmet that I would like to see about repairing.   Attempts to contact the mfr. in Austrailia via info. in the helmet and an internet search have been unnsuccessful.  Can't recall which catalog I ordered it from and can't find it for sale in any catalog.  Any help would be appreciated!      kathleen

Kathleen Weickhardt and Larry L. Stewart
Sunnyland Racing Arabians
ATHLETES for TRACK, TRAIL and ARENA
870.591.6212
http://www.sunnylandarabians.com