     Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:50:39 -0600
     From: Lynette Helgeson <helgeson@lansford.ndak.net>
     To: ride camp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
     Subject: Easy Boots questions

     Hi everyone,
     I want to try out easy boots on a horse with soft white feet that has
     a hard time keeping shoes on.

     When you go shorter conditioning distances, is it necessary to use the
     vet wrap every time? What is the purpose of the vetwrap? What happens
     if you don't use the vetwrap?

     Who uses easy foam and is it worth the hassle? What exactly does easy
     foam do?

     Thanks
     Lynette