feed

Hey guys.
I finally got so tired of the black art of feeding horses ("feed him some of
this stuff - it'll help for sure!!!" yeah sure - yabetcha) that I did some
research & discovered a "scientific" way to figure out how to feed your
horse.
It turns out that the NRC (National Research Council) has published some
guidelines about what the nutrient requirements of horses are, and I got
permission to create a website that you can use (no charge) to formulate
rations and see how they compare to the NRC guidelines.

This is another (sigh) of my public service websites - intended to help you
create a balanced ration for your horse.  It's not as easy as falling off a
log, but in the help in the site, I'd like to believe that there's enough
info to get you moving down the road to well-balanced, economical rations.

Give it a try - email me if you experience problems, or have questions.
Russ in Seattle