Re: horse places to advt.

You can list your horses by sending an email to ridecamp@endurance.net.
I think you can send a short ad directly to them, as a guest (start your
email by saying you are a guest).  If you have any problem let me know.
I don't like to advertise there personally because it irritates the
discussion group when a regular does that, but as a guest you could do
it, I think.

I will also list the horses at another horse discussion group that I am
the moderator for.  I am listing Loki at $2500 & Rosey at $2000.  OK?

--

Lif & Paul Strand   STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com