Re: RICE BRAN

Hi Charlie,

I would have sent this earlier but was in Oklahoma at the Central region
convention.  Apologies accepted, and please accept mine for aluding that
profit is your ONLY motive in dealing with rice bran.  I'm looking
forward to some good discussions, when I finish wading through the 1000
messages piled up in my box.

After checking out a few things, yes, my original numbers regarding
energy content of rice bran are based on raw rice bran (which are the
only numbers published in the reference sources), which I will now
concede is a different animal at least from Natural Glo and probably
from other brands as well.  I'm still waiting to hear from Judy Reynolds
and we'll go from there. (She left a message while I was gone, but I
think there may be some failures in translation between what she said
and what was written down!)

Anyway, thanks for the professional and friendly post.  Looking forward
to continuing this discussion with both you and Judy.

Susan Garlinghouse