Re Water Crossing

HI,
I know with my endurance horses,if there is a stream,river or a dam,I always
take them into the water,Yep I know this wastes some time,but Gosh do they
love this to bits,on one of our rides there are a couple of dams, at every
dam I will swim my horse(as will the juniors who are with me)
This definitely drops the pulses and relaxes them and cools them off .
the kids love riding with me for this reason,they always have fun on rides
with me,we also always catch up to the rest of the riders after refreshing
our horses so well.
Just my two cents worth.
Regards
kathy