Re: National Championship Ride

I don't know why Karen keeps stirring things up.   She must be bored.
Actually, Steph and Randy, the real problem is that there isn't a National
Championship Limited Distance Ride scheduled for Timberon.  And if you think
about it, since there are two distances (50 and 100 miles) for the National
Championship Endurance Ride, to be fair there should be two distances for the
National Championship Limited Distance Ride.  You could have a 25 miler and a
30 miler.  I know Randy can handle this.  Barney could use some help, though.
Wow, 1800 riders in one day!  Wake up AERC and do this right!

John Parke
Solvang CA