cannon bone size

     I think I remember a study of cannon bone length and diameter in
     endurance (Tevis?) horses.  Can anyone tell me where I can find it?  I
     looked around the Tevis home page and some in the ridecamp archives
     without success.  I'm looking at a new prospect with what I would call
     medium size legs and would like to see how he compares to some
     successful endurance horses.

     Thanks for any help

     Jack