Re: Camp Food

In a message dated 1/18/99 4:14:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<<  The only banana I ever carried (that my
 sister insisted I eat before riding off but which was just too much trouble!)
 would have made a lovely banana bread, no mashing needed, when I arrived at
vc
 1.  >>

As a ride vet, I have gotten apologies for vet cards being soaked with all
manner of substances, but the one that really took the cake was one that had
spent the previous leg of the ride in a fanny pack with a banana on a warm
day!

Heidi