Re: National Championship Ride

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 BMcCrary27@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/17/99 7:24:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> mmieske@netonecom.net writes:
>
> << I like the idea of rotating the championship ride.  Hopefully, by the time
> it
>  gets to Michigan (hint, hint), my horse and I will be ready for it!!  :) >>
>
> The plan is for the 2000 Championship (100 miler) to be in California at the
> Swanton Pacific ride in August.

Does this mean that the Swanton Pacific ride will not be open to all
members as it normally is, or are you planning to have two different rides
(the Championship and the regular member ride) at the same time?

And will you hold the R&T too???

And how does this fit in with AERC rules?

Just curious.

kat
Orange County, Calif.