Junk foods

Hi, Campers,

   Excuse me, but you with the chocolate chips cookies and the Snickers
bars..you all are amatuers. A true and practising chocoholic, as in your's
truly, will tell you that the best way to get the maximum amount of chocolate
in one's system as fast as possible is to mainline Nestle's Semi-Sweet
Chocolate morsels. Don't go mixing them into cookie dough.....baking breaks
down  the multiloobular glycotaminous bi-diaphonous structure of the
glucsidial residual globular structure. I thought that would have been
obvious.

And the four basic food groups are: chocolate, caffeine, sugar and fats. I
learned this as a teenager.
Sheesh. The things I have to teach you guys.

Michelle and Jordan, who prefers gummi bears, thank you.