Looking for flexible bars saddle web site

shelly buitenwerf shbuiten@hotmail.com
A few weeks back I found an American web site with english style
saddles consisting of a tree with laterally flexible bars and
an attached saddle "pad" made of urethane or open cell foam of
some sort. The main web page was black or dark blue in color
with a large image of horse andrider in a dressage model.

It was not BOZ, Sportsaddle, Orthoflex or other "common"
flexible or treeless saddles seen in the endurance community.
Definitely more targeted toward dressage and eventing. If I
remember, the word "revolutionary" was somewhere in the
text. Something I'd never seen in any horse publication.

I lost my browser history and bookmarks . . . the page was
found using Snap.com with keywords of endurance, saddle, english
urethane, open cell foam, and pad.

Can anyone help?

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-