-----Original Message-----
From: Adrienne [mailto:weabe@ix.netcom.com]

I have a TB that is currently barefoot and I need to get him shod. I am
concerned about the amount of concussion created by regular rim shoes and
am wondering if anyone out there is using Easyboots instead of shoes. Do
you leave them on and just remove them for trims, or do you take them on
and off like your own shoes? I like the idea of being able to put something
protective on for rides and then removing it after. Can anyone share their
experiences on this? Anyone with experience using the Sneakers for Horses?