Stubben Survival saddle for sale

jackie clark ajclark@gateway.net
I have a new horse and my Stubben Survival saddle 32 cm is too wide for him.  I'll be buying a new saddle and would like to sell the old one.  it is in excellent condition, 32 cm tree, 17.5 seat, all new billets, and very comfortable.  I,m not sure what to ask for my saddle, so I will consider offers.  I'm in Virginia, and we can talk about shipping it, which should not be a problem.  I'll be looking for responses by way of email.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-