SIDS

My horse Majic Nisaba's (4000 +) miles mom had a filly diagnosed SIDS and the filly was put down at about a week, and the Stud was guilded.  I breed the mom to our Fajur stud and we had two healthy babies, I then sold that mom and second foal.  Majic Nisaba is now a great grand mother to our C-Bows-Gola's (nearly 6,000 miles) filly C-Rock (nearly one year old).  We of course own the wole line between the original SIDs carring gene of 16 years agao.  All are totally healthy and proven endurance horses.  So worry if you want to.

Joan Ruprecht