-----Original Message-----
From: Teddy Lancaster [mailto:Teddy@runningbear.com]

I have heard of it...it sounds cruel...it means that when the stallions penus becomes erect, the ring on his penus will constrict his penus, causing pain and making him retract it.

At the racetrack, I saw people hang wire brushes under a stud's belly...when the stud "played" with himself, his penus would hit the wire brush...painful, I guess!!

teddy